Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Studio View With A Room...

I have been trying to work in a different style today, different in that I'm using a Sharpie fine liner and less 'noodling' lines to make simpler looking drawings. I upped my drawing tools and marched to the end of the garden and became artist in resident in Helen's studio for a few hours, she was out freelancing someplace exotic ('Portobello' I think?) so I had the place to myself. I am working on character designs so I can not show anything yet. Except this drawing I did of the view from where I was sat to help refocus my eyes, headphones on listening to ambient drone music care of the Free Music Archive. This is a good place to draw.

1 comment:

jan said...

aaah John.....this is beautiful! Good to see that Helen's studio is such an inspiring place! Jan