Friday, 6 January 2012

Diary Pages June 2006

Although these officially went under the 'A Life of Magic' heading they were also an excuse to record everyday life. The life of a Freelancer can just evaporate, without any human contact to measure daily time by. No regular journey to work, no communal lunch breaks. This was my way of recording my life as it went about it's merry way.

Gone is the friendly open line of the years earlier months artwork and I went back to using a fine liner pen and brushpen in a heavier more direct style.

I don't think these pages ever saw print, they might have had a brief airing on my website for awhile, which was never a very good place to show multiple pages of artwork on. The amount of thumbnails and design headaches it incurred never really worked. Which is why I am using Blogger and their wonderful LightBox View to show these comic page images.

No comments: