Thursday, 29 September 2011

Transformation Ahead...


Pencilled another page to my ongoing recurring dream 'Die At Midnight'. After my brief encounter with inking on the last page (see September 8th post*) I'm back using pencil and Photoshop on page 6. The above was drawn with a stub of a Blackwing pencil. I'm fitting this project into my spare time, which is why it's taking so long to get to page 13. Next, I get to draw transformation and wild wood scenes which I'm looking forward to, after all this moping around with an animal bite it's time for action.



* I'm using the new Dynamic Views Template with this Blog, features are promised in the coming weeks but as of now I can't find a way to link to previous John Welding Blog entries.

* Aha, found a way of linking to posts... http://johnwelding.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-post.html

No comments: