Friday, 22 January 2010

New Favourite Pen and a Few Grumbles...

My new pen for writing and drawing is the Pilot G-Tec C4. Basically a fine point ballpoint pen which gives a nice free flow line with some canny 'molecular' ink inside. I am trying to simplify my drawing tools. I want a reliable pen that I can write and draw with an a discreet sketch book to record stuff in.


I am falling out of love with the computer. Blogger seems to have become harder to use with their uploading of photos and lack of spell checking upgrades. Might try Wordpress for a bit to see if it's any easier to get along with (This does not bode well for the Google OS that's just around the computing corner). And I don't like typing on a keyboard. It just seems hard work the older I get.



I need to get outside more. My recent workload has been computer intensive and I think I need a breath of fresh air and real life. I need a change of scenery.

1 comment:

monocat said...

i wonder how that 'new apple product' will do for typing & all that - I've been interested in an ipod touch type thing because of the drawing/painting apps that you can get for them (not that I can paint)