Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Panoramic 2




















Back outside in the cold and snow showers again today. Why am I doing this, the drawings I am producing are bad and hypothermia is setting in. I am a lone figure on an industrial trading estate drawing with hat and gloves on. The answer to this, I think, is experience.


Spending time looking at stuff, cursing the conditions when I could be warm in my studio or at home with Helen, and trying to draw what I see. It gives me something to remember.

The quality of these photos means it's hard to see what the sketch is let alone read anything but I hope they give an idea of what is going on on the page.

1 comment:

Paris is burning! said...

wow. That is incredible! Sorry just stumbled accross your page but really love the panoramic sketch with what looks like a tree...BEAUTIFUL.