Thursday, 3 January 2008

First Snow

It was so dark in the house this morning that there could have been no sunrise this morning. It got a bit better when the snow finally came about ten o'clock, by which time I was out wandering the streets of Wakefield city centre. These sketches are of the market area which was empty today, no surprise considering the temperature outside.


(On the way into town I called into a corner shop for a small pack of tissues, as I went into the shop the smell reminded me of my Grans house from years ago. I marched up to the counter and in my clearest voice asked the man behind the counter 'Do you smell....' what I meant to say was 'Do you sell...', he seemed to see the funny side of my embarrassment).

1 comment:

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.