Friday, 27 July 2007

Fading Correction Set to Medium


Finally found something useful on my scanner, a setting that picks up the blue pencil a bit better, which is useful when I am trying to illustrate my working method with blue pencil. I have put most of the July diary pages up on my website in black and white. It's taking me ages to colour them up (in?).... it just seemed better that they are out there in website land than gathering digital dust on my hard drive. Go there now and have a look then leave a comment or email me and let me know what you think of B/W pages v Colour.
















1 comment:

ZUM! said...

cheers for posting July up - there's a few pages in there that hit a resonance.

i had a job colouring in comics once - just a the separations were moving from (the then) Yugoslavia & film processing to Ireland & computers.