Sunday, 27 May 2007

New 'Life of Magic'

Here are few pages from the new 'A Life of Magic' diary comic. Well, to tell the truth, they are the only pages from the new 'A Life of Magic' diary comic. I am excited about getting into the diary habit again, after what seems like an eternity of angst and mis direction. Hopefully I will continue until I have enough to publish a physical comic or even a Pdf version. I have had a busy few days so I do need to catch up with the comic version of my lifes highlights. Thursday I was rushing around with work, Friday was Helen's birthday at the Andy Goldsworthy exhibition at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park and Saturday friends whisked us off on a magical mystery tour of North Yorkshire artists studio. I am tired and just want 'to make the drawing'.


No comments: